Travel & Explore – ready to print
“This Collection is compilation of drawings I channeled while I was asking myself a similar question…”what’s my purpose?”. These drawings helped me uncover my Truth & gave me clarity on how to transform my life.”
If you LOVE to travel and explore the world but feel stuck in your current situation, get this drawing.
Instead of feeling sorry about why you’re stuck, print this drawing, block some time, find a quiet spot and color it.
And while you’re doing so, start visualizing how you’re feeling when you travel.
Does it feel exciting, adventurous, luxurious, outdoorsy?
Are you by yourself, with family, friends?
Get as clear about what you want.
And expect it’s already on the way.
You’re aligning your mind to what’s already there for you in the Universe.
And then get to work. Take small actions, like finding your ideal vacation spot. Or deciding when you’re going.
Stay detached. Stay curious. Stay joyful about this upcoming trip.
Let that travel adventure find it’s way to you.
- Artwork title “Travel & Explore”
- Unlimited downloads
- Downloads includes 1 ready-to-print coloring page (pdf, 8.5″ x 11″) + 1 ready-to-print postcard (pdf, 5.5″ x 4.25″)
- Born 2015 on 5″x7″ paper w/ Pen & Ink while traveling the world
- NO re-selling or re-distributing this unique soulful artwork without prior consent. And if you share it on social media – feel free to tag me!
SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS DRAWING:
- Self-love date – Print it for yourself, grab a few sharpies, a cup of tea and enjoy a mindful self-love coloring date
- Soul sister date – Gather your soul sisters, print this drawing, grab some sharpies and uncover your inner Truth together
- Snail mail – Does your soul sister live far away? Mail her this postcard and encourage her to keep seeking answers within
This drawing was channeled through me during our 7 month backpacking trip to 10 countries. It was inspired by my experiences during those months and what I love about traveling. It was a result of inner work I had been doing that led us to make this trip happen.