I love to EXPLORE life – Modal Scarf
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
"I love to explore life. My inner child guides me to play."
Print is inspired by my artwork titled "Spirals and Circles."
- Fabric: 100% Modal (made of beechwood - a plant based eco-friendly fabric)
- Dimensions - 28" x 78" approx.
- Dry clean only
- Made in India
- Your scarf will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I'll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It'll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It'll be shipped within 5-8 business days if I've it in stock. Otherwise it'll ship within 30 days (cause it's made to order)
You love to explore life. To be curious. To play.
You don't rush things.
When one project is done, you take time to try new things and just be.
In those in-between phases of life, you let your inner child LEAD THE WAY.
I created this art in one of those in-between moments.
When new project had not birthed yet. It was a complete playful exploration of spirals and circles.
Wear this scarf to celebrate your inner-explorer.
And then pass it on to someone who reminds you of you!
- Time: It took me 25 hours to create this artwork. Add more hours it took Vida to print, stitch and create this scarf. So it's a joyful labor of love, patience & teamwork
- Made to Order: It only gets printed, stitched & shipped once you place the order
- Limited Edition: Only few in a million will be flaunting this scarf, including you. How cool is that!
- Conversation Starter: If small talks are not your thing, you have a story to share
- It's full of love, joy & good vibes. And created to invoke that in you!