"I HONOR my inner child" print
COMMAND FOR YOU:
"The little girl in me loves to play. I honor that."
- Artwork title "I HONOR my inner child"
- Limited Edition of 100
- Shipped unframed
- Signed & numbered by the Artist
- Available sizes - 11" x 17"
- Printed on 100% cotton paper (hot press). High quality & archival print
- Born 2019 in the suburbs of Houston, TX on 9"x12" Mixed Media paper w/ Pen & Ink
- Your print will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I'll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It'll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It'll be shipped within 10 business days
You are not silly.
You are not childish.
You are not immature.
There's a little girl in you who loves to express life through her playful essence.
You need to accept her and honor her.
So when your mind starts brewing this negative story such as "you're such a child", stop right there and repeat the command "The little girl in me loves to play. I honor that."
And follow the tips I've listed below.
Honor your inner child. ALWAYS. Without guilt. Without shame. Let her play.
TIPS TO USE THIS PRINT:
- OBSERVE & ABSORB: Observe this print and absorb the command with 100% focus. Think of the little girl on this print as you saying it
- NOTICE & STOP: Whenever you notice your typical negative thought creep up, stop and say "NOT RIGHT NOW" and repeat the command instead
- TRAIN YOUR BRAIN: Rewire your brain by repeating the command multiple times. Write it. Feel it. Sing it. Dance it. Train your brain by consistently repeatingthis command to yourself in all ways possible