I choose LOVE & KINDNESS
For those days when everyone and everything seems to get on your nerves. "How could she/he/they do this to me?" or "I am so mad at him/her/them" or "I can't believe he/she/they did this to me" are some of the common thoughts that spring in your mind.
You have a choice. To stay in anger/frustration/victimization OR to stay in love/kindness.
This art print is for latter. To help you stay in love & kindness.
Which one would you choose?
This series is on sale till March 31st only! (to celebrate International Women's Day & Women's History Month)
How to use this print:
- Any free moment you get, look at the drawing and absorb all the details. Read the message with 100% focus
- Whenever you notice your typical negative thought creeping up, stop it and repeat this message instead
- When you're alone, repeat the message loudly multiple times. Say it like you feel it in your bones. Dance with it
Really important stuff:
- Signed & numbered by the artist
- Includes a personal note just for you!
- Smudged with good vibes using sage & sound bath
- 11" x 17"
- High quality archival print on 100% cotton paper (hot press)
- Limited Edition of 125
- Wrapped & shipped in earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- Shipped within 5-8 business days