I LOVE my shadows
You meet your best friend and cry your heart out. "Am I a bad person"? you ask her. No, she replies. "You're not bad, you're human."
Yes, you're human. And all of us humans have a little bit of Miss Hyde in us. And that's totally OK.
Our shadows are also a part of us and they need love and lots of hugs too! So use this print as a reminder to love your shadows - completely and unconditionally.
Frame it, hang it, look at it, as often as you can. And follow the simple suggestions I've listed below. It'll help you love and embrace all your sides.
This series is on sale till March 31st only! (to celebrate International Women's Day & Women's History Month)
How to use this print:
- Any free moment you get, look at the drawing and absorb all the details. Read the message with 100% focus
- Whenever you notice your typical negative thought creeping up, stop it and repeat this message instead
- When you're alone, repeat the message loudly multiple times. Say it like you feel it in your bones. Dance with it
Really important stuff:
- Signed & numbered by the artist
- Includes a personal note just for you!
- Smudged with good vibes using sage & sound bath
- 11" x 17"
- High quality archival print on 100% cotton paper
- Limited Edition of 125
- Wrapped & shipped in earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclabale, biodegradable)
- Shipped within 5-8 business days