Yes, I AM a Work in Progress!
A visual reminder for those days when "I'm such a mess" or "Why do I keep making the same mistakes" thought creeps up in your mind.
I made it in January 2019 when I was having one of those days...and just drawing it helped me come out of that negative state. Plus it inspired me to start working on this series!
Keep this print where you spend time often - on your desk, next to the bathroom mirror, on the bedside table, in your closet...basically any place where you get to soak it in.
How to use this print:
- Any free moment you get, look at the drawing and absorb all the details. Read the message with 100% focus
- Whenever you notice your typical negative thought creeping up, stop it and repeat this message instead
- When you're alone, repeat the message loudly multiple times. Say it like you feel it in your bones. Dance with it
Really important stuff:
- Signed & numbered by the artist
- Includes a personal note just for you!
- Smudged with good vibes using sage & sound bath
- 11" x 17"
- High quality archival print on 100% cotton paper (hot press)
- Limited Edition of 125
- Wrapped & shipped in earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclabale, biodegradable)
- Shipped within 5-8 business days