“This Collection is compilation of drawings I channeled while I was asking myself a similar question…”what’s my purpose?”. These drawings helped me uncover my Truth & gave me clarity on how to transform my life.”
This drawing was channeled through me during the long walks I went for in Downtown Houston.
It was a symbol of connection I shared with my soul sister and how we were there for each other during this beautiful transformation.
Over the years, my tribe of soul sisters has grown. And with everyone there’s a unique connection I cherish.
This drawing is an evergreen symbol of sisterhood.
You and your soul sister are on a similar path.
You’re both uncovering your Divine Truth.
You’re supporting each other on this beautiful transformation.
This drawing is a symbol of the connection we have with friends who become our soul sisters.
It’s a connection so special that you share with no one else.
Honor it. Cherish it. Celebrate it.
- Artwork title “Soul Sisters”
- Three downloads
- Downloads includes 1 ready-to-print coloring page (pdf, 8.5″ x 11″) + 1 ready-to-print postcard (pdf, 5.5″ x 4.25″)
- Born 2014 in downtown Houston on 5″x7″ paper w/ Pen & Ink
- This drawing is only for non-commercial use
- NO re-selling or re-distributing this unique soulful artwork without prior consent. And if you share it on social media – feel free to tag me! (instagram: @loveleen.saxena)