“This Collection is compilation of drawings I channeled while I was asking myself a similar question…”what’s my purpose?”. These drawings helped me uncover my Truth & gave me clarity on how to transform my life.”
This drawing was channeled through me during the long walks I went for in Downtown Houston.
It was a nudge from the Soul. That I was getting caught up in this vicious circle of life. Letting things happen “to” me rather than “for” me.
It was a quiet wake up call. And I’m so grateful that I heard this Soul call.
You’re feeling stuck.
Your circumstances are taking over your peace of mind.
You can’t seem to find the solution.
Beautiful one, the answer is within you.
You need to honestly ask yourself why you’re getting caught in this vicious circle.
And it can only happen if you step back, introspect and listen to your Soul.
This drawing is meant to help you with that.
Print it and ponder over this question while coloring this drawing.
Take your time, don’t rush, become quiet and listen.
- Artwork title “Vicious Circle”
- Three downloads
- Downloads includes 1 ready-to-print coloring page (pdf, 8.5″ x 11″) + 1 ready-to-print postcard (pdf, 5.5″ x 4.25″)
- Born 2014 in downtown Houston on 5″x7″ paper w/ Pen & Ink
- This drawing is only for non-commercial use
- NO re-selling or re-distributing this unique soulful artwork without prior consent. And if you share it on social media – feel free to tag me! (instagram: @loveleen.saxena)