“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I seek Joy in simple things. I sprinkle Joy in everything.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Flowers sprinkle Joy”.
This colorful makeup bag is your daily nudge to seek Joy even in the simple everyday things.
Because all the Joy you seek outside is already within you. The more you sprinkle it & notice it in daily life, the more you become a magnet of Joy.
Whether you use it for keeping cosmetics & jewelry or microns & sharpies, this colorful bag will sprinkle Joy in your life wherever you take it! Did I say it’s big enough to fit permission slips 😉
Love this bag? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Spot cleaning with cool to warm water.
- Note: prop items like cosmetics etc are not included 😉
- Your tea towels will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock