AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I spread joy openly and effortlessly. I AM JOY.“
Inspired by artwork titled “Flower Love”
Flowers are nature’s message to us, that joy surrounds us.
And you my dear, are an epitome of joy.
Just like flowers, your brighten our day, you make us smile, you help us forget our worries.
This kimono is meant to celebrate your inner joy that permeates all around.
Wear it and spread joy. And then gift it to a special soul. Or return it back to Mother Earth.
- Fabric: 100% Bemberg (made from regenerated cotton linter)
- Sizes: Regular, Petite, Plus
- Made in India
- Gentle wash. Cold Cycle. Hang dry.
- Model: Nicole Castka, The Enlightened Lawyer . She’s wearing regular size.
This delicate and elegant kimono can be paired with leggings for a afternoon beach walk or worn with a dress for a happy hour.
Whether you dress it up or down, it’s meant to stand out because of the detailed artwork and it’s pop up color.
It’s meant to be worn for years and then passed on to someone really special.
- Time: Artwork took 15 hours. Plus additional time to print, stitch and create this kimono. It’s a joyful labor of love, patience & teamwork
- Small batch: To minimize waste, I carry a small batch of each product at one time
- Limited Edition: Only few in a million will be flaunting this, including you. How cool is that!
- Conversation Starter: spark a conversation by sharing the intention of this kimono!
- It’s full of love, joy & good vibes. And created to invoke that in you
- One tree is planted when you buy this kimono
- Your kimono will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock, via carbon neutral shipping