“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I make time to create and play.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Sun Mandala”
This colorful zipper pouch is so versatile. Made with intention of Creativity & Playfulness, this pouch will keep you & your trinkets joyful and happy. And invite you to express your creativity in unique ways!
This bag is perfect for I pad/tablet sized 10″x7″ and even books/journals! You can use it as a clutch or keep it in your tote or backpack.
Love this bag? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 13″x9″, zipper opening is 11″ wide
- This bag is perfect for I pad/tablet sized 10″x7″ and even books/journals!
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Spot cleaning with cool to warm water.
- Note: prop items like laptop are not included 😉
- Your bag will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock