“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I live in Peace. I invite Peace. I exude Peace .”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Green mandala”
This mini duffel bag is perfect for your errand runs and long strolls, when you don’t want to carry your tote. It’s big enough to fit your wallet, keys, bottle, even some snacks. Hang it on your shoulder or as crossbody. Perfect gift for kiddos to keep their toys and trinkets.
The green mandala pattern will cheer your heart and invite you to feel Peace within, even when you’re in the crowd. It’ll remind yourself – your True Nature is of Peace.
Love this bag? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 9″ height, 8″ base diameter, 19″ long strap
- This bag is perfect for your errand runs, weekend brunches and even a quick picnic in the park!
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Machine washable in cool to warm water. No bleach, mild detergent. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Ironing on reverse side. Dry thoroughly before storing
- Note: prop items are not included 😉
- Your bag will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock
There are no reviews yet.