“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I live in Peace. I invite Peace. I exude Peace .”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Green mandala”
This cutie is perfect to keep your pocket crystals and jewelry. It opens up like a flower and has little pockets representing petals.
The green mandala pattern will cheer your heart and invite you to feel Peace within. Hang this pouch on your wrist or keep it in your purse. Even add a mantra card in the center for added intention. Perfect gift for kiddos and their keepsakes!
Love this pouch? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Closed pouch is 4″ diameter and 2″ height
- This bag is perfect for jewelry, keepsakes and pocket crystals.
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Machine washable in cool to warm water. No bleach, mild detergent. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Ironing on reverse side. Dry thoroughly before storing
- Note: prop items are not included 😉
- Your pouch will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock
There are no reviews yet.