“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I live in Peace & Harmony. I invite Peace & Harmony. I exude Peace & Harmony.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Green mandala”
This green zipper pouch is so versatile. The green mandala pattern will expand your heart and invite you to embody Peace within. And your trinkets will enjoy those Peace vibes too. Carry this pouch will you to remind yourself – your True Nature is of Peace.
This bag is perfect for I pad/tablet sized 10″x7″ and even books/journals! You can use it as a clutch or keep it in your tote or backpack.
Love this bag? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 13″x9″, zipper opening is 11″ wide
- This bag is perfect for I pad/tablet sized 10″x7″ and even books/journals!
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Spot cleaning with cool to warm water.
- Note: prop items like laptop are not included 😉
- Your bag will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock