AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I live in harmony inside out. I live in harmony with everything and everyone.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Living in harmony”.
You understand what it means to live in harmony.
It’s more than eating clean, living a sustainable lifestyle or incorporating more holistic and natural ways of being.
Living in harmony is a way of being that starts within your own self.
It means creating an inner world that’s filled with Joy, Love, Peace, Abundance, Creativity and all the high vibe thoughts.
And removing any remnants of worry, anxiety, judgement, resentment or comparison within.
It’s being kind to other beings – whether humans, plants or animals.
And being kind to your own imperfections.
It’s doing your own work while not judging those who aren’t.
Living in harmony is a lifelong journey. A process. An exploration within and outside.
And you get that.
This scarf celebrates the tiny steps you continue to take each day, to live more & more in harmony.
The tiny steps you continue to take in the physical world – little shifts in your lifestyle, in ways of eating, shopping and being. While also focusing on keeping your inner world clean & clear of any doubt, disbelief, comparison, or any low vibe stuff.
Wear this scarf to remind yourself how far you’ve come and the beautiful process of being more in harmony with everything.
- Fabric: 100% Lenzing Modal (made of beechwood – a plant based eco-friendly fabric)
- This pattern comes in two colorways – green & brown
- Dimensions – 28″ x 78″ approx.
- Dry clean only
- Made in India
- Time: Artwork took 40 hours. Plus additional time to print, stitch and create this scarf. It’s a joyful labor of love, patience & teamwork
- Small batch: To minimize waste, I carry a small batch of each product at one time
- Limited Edition: Only few in a million will be flaunting this scarf, including you. How cool is that!
- Conversation Starter: spark a conversation by sharing the intention of this scarf!
- It’s full of love, joy & good vibes. And created to invoke that in you
- One tree is planted when you buy this scarf
- Your scarf will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock, via carbon neutral shipping
There are no reviews yet.