“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“My life is filled with abundance in all ways.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Playful Mandala”
Seeing abundance in everything amps up your prosperity big time! This vibrant zipper pouch is not only versatile, it will give you a nudge every time to take a look & notice the richness around you. And your trinkets will enjoy those Prosperous vibes to.
This bag is perfect for I pad/tablet sized 10″x7″ and even books/journals! You can use it as a clutch or keep it in your tote or backpack.
Love this bag? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 13″x9″, zipper opening is 11″ wide
- This bag is perfect for I pad/tablet sized 10″x7″ and even books/journals!
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Spot cleaning with cool to warm water.
- Note: prop items like laptop are not included 😉
- Your bag will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock