Giving permission to yourself is Self-Love.
You understand what a big deal permission is.
Permission for self-care.
Permission to say no to the people and things that drain you.
Permission to say yes to the things that scare you.
Permission to feel what you’re feeling and give it a voice.
You know, what a big deal it is, because you’re too hard on yourself.
And you’re done with that.
These permission slips are a great addition to your self-care routine.
Write everyday what you give yourself permission to do.
And keep it next to you as a great reminder. And color it in your breaks!
This product & it’s design is inspired by Nick Hansinger a.k.a The Mystic Next Door.
He’s the President at Energy Mastery and co-host of Illumination Podcast (my favorite podcast these days).
As a coach himself, he’s always creating solutions to help his clients.
And the idea of creating this permission slip notepad is a gift from him.
So grateful for what you do Nick! 🙏
- Three options available – set of 2, 5 and 10
- 4″x 6″, 50 pages each
- Printed on recycled paper (certified FSC, Ecologo, Chlorine Free, Bio Gas Energy, Ancient Forest Friendly) with soy based inks.
- Your permission slips will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- Wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (reusable, recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock, via carbon neutral shipping