“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I focus on the good things in life. I give thanks for all I am and all I have.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “I am grateful”.
Imagine traveling with a gratitude toiletry bag. Wherever you are, it will nudge you to slow down & give thanks.
Gratitude instantly will raise your vibe. It’s your connection to the Universe. It expands your heart.
Whether you use this bag for keeping toiletries or little trinkets, it will help you stay focused on the good.
Love this bag? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Spot cleaning with cool to warm water.
- Note: prop items like cosmetics etc are not included 😉
- Your bag will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock