MOTHER EARTH’S BLESSING FOR YOU:
“I am open & receptive to Infinite Abundance of the Universe.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “the Essence of Universe”. When I think of Universe, Cosmos, Energy, Galaxy, it invokes an essence of limitlessness, infinite potential, healing light and expansiveness.
Like Mother Nature, Universe is a physical manifestation of Source and Spirit. In this artwork I’ve used the colors of pink & purple. These crown chakra colors are healing plus represent the infinite energy that we have access to always. And each little dot is like a tiny star in the infinite galaxies.
You are so over resisting the Beauty, Joy, Abundance and everything you desire.
Now you undestand the power of receptivity.
How dreams manifest easier when you are open.
How your heart & being feels expansive when you are receptive. Not only to what Universe has to offer. Even to the thank you’s and compliments you receive.
And so you surrender.
To the sweetness of being receptive in all aspects of your life. And to the unique ways you’ll receive this Infinite Abundance.
This tea-towel is your daily reminder to the goodness you deserve.
Cause you know, how sneaky subconscious is. And how easily it can take you back to old patterns of resisting that goodness of living.
Now you got this beautiful pink tea towel hanging in your kitchen! Always nudging you to stay open & receptive.
Love this tea-towel? Get it soon. It’s limited edition + small batch.
And has been created as a part of Mother Earth collection, to honor Her and all she is.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 20″ x 30″, plain finish
- Limited edition, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Machine washable in cool to warm water. No bleach, mild detergent. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Ironing on reverse side. Dry thoroughly before storing
- Note: items like cups, snacks etc are not included 😉
- Your tea towels will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock