“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I make time to create and play.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Yellow mandala”
This mini duffel bag is perfect for your errand runs and long strolls, when you don’t want to carry your tote. It’s big enough to fit your wallet, keys, bottle, even some snacks. Hang it on your shoulder or as crossbody. Perfect gift for kiddos to keep their toys and trinkets.
The yellow mandala pattern will invite you to play, to take it easy, to go with the flow and to love life! Plus it’s going to brighten up any space you walk into 🙂
Love this bag? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 9″ height, 8″ base diameter, 19″ long strap
- This bag is perfect for your errand runs, weekend brunches and even a quick picnic in the park!
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Machine washable in cool to warm water. No bleach, mild detergent. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Remove while still damp. Ironing on reverse side. Dry thoroughly before storing
- Note: prop items are not included 😉
- Your bag will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock
There are no reviews yet.