“What do you do when you get a batch of 150 imperfectly printed tea towels? You get creative! So excited to celebrate Earth Month with a capsule collection of upcycled accessories. A collaboration with Magpies and Peacocks, an amazing Houston based non-profit design house on a mission to reduce textile waste.”
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“I love my life so much. I am so happy and blessed.”
Pattern is inspired by my artwork titled “Happy doodles”.
This cheerful yellow makeup bag is your daily nudge to remember how happy and blessed you are!
The more you feel it and say it out loud, the more it starts to evolve in magical unique ways.
Whether you use this bag for keeping cosmetics & jewelry or microns & sharpies, it will cheer you up wherever you are. Did I say it’s big enough to fit permission slips 😉
Love this bag? Get it now. It’s a capsule collection & won’t be back!
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Limited edition, upcycled collection, small batch
- Made in India, manufactured by Vida
- Spot cleaning with cool to warm water.
- Note: prop items like cosmetics etc are not included 😉
- Your tea towels will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 5-8 business days when in stock
There are no reviews yet.