“This Collection is compilation of drawings I channeled while I was asking myself a similar question…”what’s my purpose?”. These drawings helped me uncover my Truth & gave me clarity on how to transform my life.”
This drawing was channeled through me during the long walks I went for in Downtown Houston.
It was a nudge to be still and be receptive to the Divine Guidance. I obliged.
For this affirmation coloring page, some affirmations you might choose to include at the start of coloring, (or to get through any blocks you might feel while coloring this page), could be:
- Affirmation 1: I listen to the voice of my soul easily and effortlessly
- Affirmation 2: I let my spirit soar high and free.
- Affirmation 3: I release limiting beliefs and invite expanded consciousness.
These are just some ideas of affirmations you could use while closing your eyes, coloring this page.
Close your eyes and listen to your Soul.
Open your mind and be ready to receive.
Then let your Spirit soar high.
What stops us from knowing our Purpose is our eyes are always open & engrossed in the noise of this world. And our mind is blocked with limiting stories and beliefs.
This drawing is an invitation to be quiet and be receptive.
If you’re quiet, you can finally listen to your Soul.
And if you’re receptive, you’re more willing to take a step in the direction your Soul wants you to go.
Print this drawing, block some time, find a quiet spot, sit and color it, ponder over it and relax your mind so you can hear your Soul’s whispers.
- Artwork title “Close your Eyes”
- Three downloads
- Downloads includes 1 ready-to-print coloring page (pdf, 8.5″ x 11″) + 1 ready-to-print postcard (pdf, 5.5″ x 4.25″)
- Born 2015 in downtown Houston on 5″x7″ paper w/ Pen & Ink
- This drawing is only for non-commercial use
- NO re-selling or re-distributing this unique soulful artwork without prior consent. And if you share your colored page on on social media – feel free to tag me! (instagram: @loveleen.saxena)