“I HAVE what it takes to succeed” print
COMMAND FOR YOU:
“I have what it takes to succeed. I must keep going. I must keep trying.”
- Artwork title “I HAVE what it takes to succeed”
- Limited Edition of 100
- Shipped unframed
- Signed & numbered by the Artist
- Available sizes – 11″ x 17″
- Printed on 100% cotton paper (hot press). High quality & archival print
- Born 2019 in the suburbs of Houston, TX on 9″x12″ Mixed Media paper w/ Pen & Ink
- Your print will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 10 business days
You have a dream. A purpose. A gift.
And you have tremendous life experience.
So you dived into this world of business when you could have been planning retirement.
But you soon realized, the journey to manifest this dream isn’t as fun & smooth.
And it makes you think…
Do I have it in me? Can I really do this? Am I too old to start afresh?
YES YOU CAN DO THIS.
You have what it takes.
No, you’re NOT old.
No, you’re NOT late.
You’re just having growing pains.
And honestly, if you could raise a child (or a furry friend), you can do this too.
You just need a companion who constantly reminds of this Truth.
This art is YOUR COMPANION that will remind you day after day that YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED.
So keep moving forward, onward & upward.
KEEP GOING. YOU GOT THIS.
TIPS TO USE THIS PRINT:
- OBSERVE & ABSORB: Observe this print and absorb the command with 100% focus. Think of the little girl on this print as you saying it
- NOTICE & STOP: Whenever you notice your typical negative thought creep up, stop and say “NOT RIGHT NOW” and repeat the command instead
- TRAIN YOUR BRAIN: Rewire your brain by repeating the command multiple times. Write it. Feel it. Sing it. Dance it. Train your brain by consistently repeating this command to yourself in all ways possible