I am CONNECTED – “Nature’s Beauty” print
$180.00 – $260.00
AFFIRMATION FOR YOU:
“My life is rooted in kindness and compassion. I feel the connection between everything and everyone.”
- Artwork title “Nature’s Beauty”
- Limited Edition of 50
- Shipped unframed
- Signed & numbered by the Artist
- Available sizes – 11″ x 17″, 17″ x 22″, 24″ x 36″
- Printed on 100% cotton paper (hot press). High quality & archival print
- Born 2018 at my home in Houston, TX on 9″x12″ Mixed Media paper w/ Pen & Ink
- Your print will include a handwritten personal note just for you! Plus I’ll smudge it using sage & sound bath
- It’ll be wrapped & shipped in an earth-friendly packaging (recycled, recyclable, biodegradable)
- It’ll be shipped within 10 business days
You are an epitome of kindness.
You spread it across the whole planet – trees, plants, animals and every other species that exists.
You know the connection between us all. You can feel it in your soul.
And that’s how you show up in life.
Filled with kindness, compassion, empathy and love.
You amaze everyone because you always choose to be kind, towards everything, irrespective of your life situation.
This art celebrates your gift.
Make this nature inspired art a part of your sanctuary.
And inspire everyone to feel this connection with everything and everyone.
We are connected.
With everything and everyone.
We are energy, showing up in different forms.
We are Spirit born as humans, finding our way back home.
We are ALL one.
So how can we be unkind to what is our own?
How can we not be gentle towards nature, animals, strangers or anything else that shows up in our life?
We can’t. That’s what inspired this artwork – our connection with everything.
Be it the swan that swims across the lake.
Or the fishes that jump to grab it’s food.
Or the stranger who just pulled up in our parking spot.
Or the cow who didn’t choose to be born in a slaughterhouse.
Let’s be kind. Towards everything. And everyone.
Because without kindness, nothing exists.
This drawing is a tribute to kindness & compassion.
It’s a tribute to humans like you. Who feel this connection and who choose to live with kindness.