So finally I finished this little project this weekend with the help of my dear husband :) Just a small change in our closet but boy it makes a big difference!
Idea was to create a cost effective solution for hanging my bags....and the answer was a 4" x 8' x 1/4" piece of wood, painted crimson red (one of the future main colors in our closet/master bath/master bedroom) screwed to the drywall....simple! To hang the bags we purchased 3" long nails and yes nailed it to the wood rail in such a way that 2" still protrudes from the rail and gives enough room to hang two-four bags. Once we installed the rail and nails, I painted the nails with parchment acrylic paint. Love how it turned out! And best of all - total project costed us about $10 roughly :o)